Saturday, February 16, 2013

iOS Music Update: Propellerheads music app Figure now supports Audiobus

Propellerhead's iOS app Figure now has Audiobus support.

To me this is a step in the right direction but not the final destination. If they can just add midi clock sync (virtual,wifi and over the camera connection kit), Figure would be on my top 3 list. I would pay for an in-app purchase of midi clock sync without question. Of course I think all iOS apps with a sequencer, lfo or arp should have it from day one. I salivate over the thought of routing apps thru Audiobus into Auria and having Auria be the master midi clock. We would be able to have several apps open at the same time and route them into separate tracks in Auria all while being synced to the grid. Sync, play, record, done. Of course we could just use Genome instead but Figure still needs midi in (virtual, wifi and over the camera connection kit) for that to be an option. But that would be more of a work around since I really like Figure's simple and quick sequencer. So what's it gonna be Propellerheads?

No comments:

Post a Comment